Friday, March 11, 2011

BECAUSE SHE'S SO COOL

CHANEL! To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this ready-to-wear fall collection. After Fall 2010 I didn't really know what to expect, and if fur had anything to do with it (I don't care if it is fake, it is still ugly) I did not want to know about it.



LOVE LOVE LOVE. Mens wear style suit pants rolled up with pointed heels underneath, rugged almost moth bitten classic Chanel jackets and coats layered with tuxedo jackets. The mix of masculine and feminine was perfectly balanced.


Overall I thought there was a good mix of youthfulness and sophistication, things that you could wear forever and things that will be staples for the season. I think Karl did good and in my mind has nearly made up for what he did last year (although once that couture collection hit I was pretty much sold again).

No comments:

Post a Comment